You have stumbled upon...
Joo's awesome archive
of
emo notes.
...
Go find out why Joo's emo today. >>
Click on the
bones
to navigate.
[Best viewed in Internet Explorer]
:: Amidst Muffled Waves :: Going Insane II ::
February 02, 2007
In my seat I was, feeling extra lightheaded, a whiff of rust lingering in my nose and a slight headache. Everything that happened, every sound made, everything I did just somehow... 'bounced' off my conscious. I don't have a clear recollection of today's events. School was just a major blur to me. Oral assessment for BM was conducted in class today. We were to sypnosize the novel "Bukit Kepong", chapter-by-chapter as assigned by the teacher since early of January. I've already done my part the week before and so, my job was just to lend a listening ear to the involved. I heard what they said, every word... it's just that I couldn't put the bits and pieces together. The 'story' I had in my mind at that time was all jumbled up, without a storyline. It wasn't them; It was just me. Same goes to during the Additional Mathematics lesson. I was totally... lost, in a daze. I copied down the examples and notes blindly, without fathoming what they meant. Not one bit, albeit having looked at it for sometime. Basically, I felt like I was being suspended onto something... illusionary AIR perhaps. I think I probably should've slept earlier yesterday. Meh, a sip of strong coffee in the morning would have spelled the perfect, swift remedy. Mental note #101 taken.
A fish on a stake,
.::Jolene::.
... as said by Joo
at 6:46 pm